- Progressive approach starting in a low-consequence setting
- Allow students to focus on body position, timing, and execution of fundamental and dynamic skills
- Methodically add the next level of complexity for each skill
- Bike safety check
- Quick fit analysis
- Suggestions or help making adjustments if needed for a fun and safe progression session
- Direct feedback helps you achieve your personal progression goals
- Many things can be learned by watching tutorial videos or reading books but getting specific critiques to move you forward is only possible by having a highly experienced coach, like Angi, in-person.
- Use of video and photo analysis will enhance the personalized feedback
- Practical application to test out and hone your new skills
- Is there a trail in your area that you want to ride with more flow, confidence, speed, and fun?
- We can likely tailor the lesson for a trail of your choice
Lots of high fives
- We get just as stoked as our students when something clicks
- We don't hold back celebrating your successes. Cheesy? Maybe
- We like cheese.
- Learning can be an arduous process and it requires practice and patience
- We can cover a lot of information in our sessions so we provide students with a post-clinic outline
- You may end up with homework assignments to help you keep your skills sharp and progressing
- For up to 30 days after the clinic you can call or email us if you have any questions about what you’ve learned or if you need any other advice
- We are here to help so don't hesitate to reach out