all abilities / one-on-one or bring some friends / ages 8+
$65/hour + each additional student $30/hour
One-on-one instruction is the quickest way to reach your riding goals
Select specific skills that you want to master (see session ideas) or leave it to Angi to plan the lesson after a quick consultation and assessment
Do you have a few friends with the same riding goals? Radical! Bring them along too so you can practice and do homework together (max 3 students)
Great for new or aspiring coaches to hone their own teaching and riding skills - learn more about coaches training on our session ideas page
Book 4+ sessions at a time and save - see "Deep-Rooted Coaching" below
Lesson locations can vary so check out Angi's Tour Schedule
Small Group Lesson
all ability levels / 4-7 students / 4+ hours / one & two day options
$55/hour + each additional student $25/hour
- Perfect for teams, clubs, and groups of friends who want to grow their riding together
- Have more than 7 people? No problem! We can accommodate that too with a bit more planning - just let us know what you need
- Options are virtually endless but we recommend a minimum 6 hours for 6+ students
- Lesson locations can vary so check out Angi's Tour Schedule
- More than 30 minute travel time may require travel and lodging compensation
gradual progress / fully committed
$50/hour when booking 4+ private lessons at once
- Making the commitment to improve your riding by booking 4 or more sessions together ensures that you progress your riding without feeling overwhelmed
- This is a great option for any ability level but is exceptionally helpful for riders who are new to the sport or new to skills instruction
- Options are virtually endless but we recommend booking 4 x 3hr private lessons to start
- Interested in bringing some friends along? Radical! Add up to 2 more students at $25hr/student
all ability levels / lesson & schedule plans made after
any $ amount
Give the best gift ever! Let us know what you have in mind and we will customize the gift certificate then email you a printable (or shareable) document. Once you give the best gift ever have the lucky recipient contact us to discuss lesson goals and scheduling options.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable but never expire.
you just want to ride / Explore majestic cascadia
$50/hour for groups up to 4
Bellingham and the surrounding area contains a dazzling array of single track mountain bike trails covering numerous mountains and foothills. There is something here for everybody and we love to show off the goods. Don't waste your precious riding time stopping to check maps at every intersection or risk descending the wrong side of a mountain and having a monstrous pedal back to town or your car. Let us show you the way and help you make lasting memories of your visit to "The 'Ham".
Welcome to Bellingham. Now get on your bike!
No bike? Visit the Transition Bicycle Company and demo a radical ride for only $40 (100% of the proceeds go to the Whatcom Mountain Bike Coalition to build and maintain mountain bike trails in Whatcom County).
Please inquire about pricing for groups larger than 4 riders.